WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Scroll down to read my affirmational quotes, listen to interviews, and read chapter 1: "Overcoming Obstacles" from my newest book. Don't forget to check out the older posts too. Please JOIN my blog for further updates and follow me on twitter @CarolBettino. Email contact: cbettino49@gmail.com

Monday, February 23, 2009

Self esteem is about RESPECT. Excerpt from "Better Choices, Better Life":

The first concept in having a sound self-esteem is "RESPECT"
R - Respect yourself and others
E - Express your feelings openly and appropriately
S - Stand up for yourself
P - Possess a positive attitude and positive thinking
E - Eliminate dysfunctional tapes of irrational thoughts & messages
C - Control your own happiness
T - Throw away all excessive baggage

2 comments:

  1. Nice affirmation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for your new book to be out.
    I am starting to realize it is all up to yourself,and a little guidance from you.

    From a distance,
    TP

    ReplyDelete