WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Scroll down to read my affirmational quotes, listen to interviews, and read chapter 1: "Overcoming Obstacles" from my newest book. Don't forget to check out the older posts too. Please JOIN my blog for further updates and follow me on twitter @CarolBettino. Email contact: cbettino49@gmail.com

Thursday, September 10, 2009

September's Affirmation

My personal well-being can be influenced by the positive and negative energies around me. It is my choice to embrace only the positive energy which will ultimately lead me to a happier and healthier life. Carol Bettino, MA, LPC

3 comments:

  1. Excellent view!! Love it!! Very true in today's times!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol....you just make me smile. What wonderful insight!
    Amy AKA Punkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I purchased and read both books this past weekend and have recommended them to numerous friends. I really enjoyed them - your style of writing is so warm and friendly it captivates one's attention and draws one into it on a personal level rather than being too technical.

    I'm hopeful you'll have more to share as time goes on.

    KD :) (friend of Punkin)

    ReplyDelete