WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Scroll down to read my affirmational quotes, listen to interviews, and read chapter 1: "Overcoming Obstacles" from my newest book. Don't forget to check out the older posts too. Please JOIN my blog for further updates and follow me on twitter @CarolBettino. Email contact: cbettino49@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July's Affirmation

Life is as difficult as the environment I am in, and the people I associate with, therefore, I am responsible for my happiness. Carol Bettino, MA, LPC

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol,
    It was nice to see you the other day. Long time.I went out and bought your second book.You helped me so much a few years ago!!
    To comment on this blog, YES, though we may not be able to change our environment, we can always choose who we associate with and to what level.I am involved in a program,"Celebrate Recovery" and growing much in the small group step study.
    Glad you are well!:)
    Thanks again for being there when I was in crisis.

    ReplyDelete