WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Scroll down to read my affirmational quotes, listen to interviews, and read chapter 1: "Overcoming Obstacles" from my newest book. Don't forget to check out the older posts too. Please JOIN my blog for further updates and follow me on twitter @CarolBettino. Email contact: cbettino49@gmail.com

Saturday, December 29, 2012

December's Affirmational Quote

"I will not wait to make changes to better my life, I will take charge and lead the way to the life I want to live."  Carol Bettino, MA, LPC

2 comments:

  1. Great message to both end the year and embark on a new journey... May we all recognize that we are, in fact, co-creators in our lives and being passive doesn't serve us. Wishing us all a truly positive and empowered year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This affirmation hits home with me because I recently missed out on a sort of dream job due to inaction. I am so disappointed in myself that I have become even more withdrawn and passive. When upsetting things happen in my life, I often fall into a cycle of antagonizing myself, which results in further stagnation.
    I know that I need to take action to accomplish the things that are important to me. I need to be an active participant in my own life, otherwise it's a waste. I will break the cycle and take charge of my future by getting involved in the things I care about. I don't want to miss out on my dreams, or even worse, stop dreaming.

    ReplyDelete