WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Scroll down to read my affirmational quotes, listen to interviews, and read chapter 1: "Overcoming Obstacles" from my newest book. Don't forget to check out the older posts too. Please JOIN my blog for further updates and follow me on twitter @CarolBettino. Email contact: cbettino49@gmail.com

Sunday, December 11, 2011

November's Affirmational Quote

"I will start my day with an attitude of gratitude and not lose focus on what's important in my life" Carol Bettino, MA, LPC

2 comments:

  1. its been an interesting couple of months for me, and this affirmation pretty much sums up those months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't usually like gimmicks (oops. not being positive :-)) but I find your Roadmap to be very clever. Also, I love your emphasis on choices. When I raise the topic many people balk at the notion that they always have a choice. So .... bravo.

    ReplyDelete